Microsoft OneNote is a software application that offers much more than note-taking capabilities.
OneNote can help you organize and get control of your business. Everything your company and your team needs can be kept in OneNote, always at your fingertips.
Hundreds of teachers use OneNote in their classrooms for interactive learning, lesson planning, class assignments, and student involvement.
It doesn’t stop there. OneNote can be utilized for every aspect of your personal life too. From holiday planning to medical records, OneNote is the most time-saving productivity tool available anywhere.
If you’re new and want to learn how to use the features of OneNote or are a OneNote guru that wants to go deeper and learn about new applications for OneNote, you don’t want to miss the Learn OneNote Conference (<-mouse over for link).
Join myself (Sandy Morgan) and over 20 other speakers from around the world for this amazing, one of a kind, global OneNote conference.
- Introduction to OneNote
- Get Familiar with OneNote
- OneNote Resources & Recommendations
- Powerful OneNote Features
- Viewing Options and Workflow
- Live Objects within OneNote
- Ultimate Productivity with OneNote, Tablet, and Stylus
- Journaling and Weekly Planning with OneNote
- Documentary of How to Use OneNote in Everyday Life
- OneNote with Office Lens and Camscanner
- Client and Prospect Management with OneNote
- Replace the 3-Ring Binder – File Management
- OneNote with Outlook and SharePoint
- Intro to OneNote Class Notebook
- From Humble Beginnings, OneNote Can Do it All
- How Teachers Can Use OneNote Class Notebooks
- Lesson Planning with OneNote
- Hacking OneNote
- Effective Student Feedback with OneNote
- Teaching Math with OneNote
- The Future of OneNote in Education
Jared DeCamp, a OneNote fan, is the founder and host of the Learn OneNote Conference which runs from November 12 -17, 2016.
The conference will be hosted online and attendees have free access to watch some or all of the video topics during the conference dates. Optional Lifetime Access passes will be offered after the conference.
Don’t miss this opportunity to organize your life – one page at a time!